Best Practices for Finding a Workout
How to Find & Check in to a Virtual Workout
1. Log in to your CG account online to access all available virtual workouts. (You must be a registered Camper in order to access the virtual workouts.)
- Virtual workouts are still accessible through the CG App by clicking 'Virtual Workout Search' in the menu which will link you to your CG Account online. Follow the steps below on how to find and check in to your virtual workouts.
2. Click the “Virtual Workouts” tab, where you can search for your preferred Trainer or filter by day/time.
3. Once you find the live workout you want to join, click ‘Check in’ to track your hard work.
- You are only able to check in 30 minutes before or after the start time of the workout. Ex- If your workout is at 8a, you can check in from 7:30a-8:30a. If you missed the check-in window, please follow up with your Trainer to log your check-in.
- We have a restriction to limit check-ins to once per day. If you complete more than one check-in per day (more than one workout), contact your Trainer to claim the additional check-ins!
4. Click 'Join Live' to open Zoom in your web browser. If this is your first time using Zoom, it is recommended that you download the Zoom App (keep reading for Zoom tips).
Please note: you will no longer be able to access virtual workout links in the ‘Location Map’ in the CG App or on the CG website.
How to Find & Check in to an Outdoor Workout
- Log in with your phone number and pin set up during registration
2. Check out the ‘Location Map’ tab in the CG App or on the CG website to find available outdoor workouts.
- Check back frequently as we are opening locations on a rolling basis in compliance with city & state ordinances.
3. Filter by day/time to find an available workout
4. Reach out to the Trainer running that location prior to attending Camp to reserve your spot. Due to COVID-19, we are restricting all Camp sizes to 50 Campers*.
- *Camper minimum may vary based on certain government regulations. Talk to your Trainer directly for location-specific requirements.
5. Head out to Camp and check in through the CG App!
- Download the Zoom app on your phone or computer. This is not mandatory to participate but is recommended for the best workout experience.
- Follow the above instructions for “How to Find & Check in to a Virtual Workout” and then click the Zoom link for the workout you want to join. You can participate from your phone, tablet, or computer web browser.
- You will automatically be muted with your camera off to start the workout. Use the controls in the bottom left corner to opt in to sharing your microphone and/or camera with everyone in the workout. We recommend this for the best experience, as your Trainer will be able to hold you accountable, motivate you, correct form, and provide modifications if needed.
- Toggle the view in the top right between the ‘Speaker View’ to focus on your Trainer and the ‘Grid View’ to see all your fellow Campers along with your Trainer. This feature is only available on the Zoom phone & computer app, not on the web browser version.
- Use the chat feature to ask questions or request modifications from your Trainer. They are there to guide you through an amazing workout!
The Health and Well-Being of our CG Community
We’re taking it (back) outside at many of our locations! During this transition, Camp Gladiator remains focused on the health and safety of our Campers and Trainers. We are carefully monitoring city and state policies as we begin our return to in-person Camps and are diligently updating protocols and practices to best serve our community. Check with your local Trainer to see which Camp locations are returning outdoors.Read More