The Health and Well-Being of our CG Community
At CG, we are a network of certified personal Trainers hosting group workouts for our community. Our mission is to positively impact the lives of as many people as possible and that’s never been more important to us than it is now! We realize there are a lot of uncertainties right now, but the health and well-being of our CG Community is our top priority.
We have taken significant action in transforming the Camp experience to ensure the protection of our Campers and the ability for our Trainers to continue to operate their Camps/businesses.
Our Trainers are practicing safety measures that include:
- Hosting small groups consisting of no more than 10 Campers for the following 15 days minimally (Let your Trainer know you’re coming to Camp by RSVP-ing ahead of time!)
- Spreading out Mats at least 6 feet apart
- Celebrating and motivating with air high fives - avoiding all physical touch
- Bringing and using your own equipment
- Providing extra hand sanitizer on tables available for you
- Encouraging all Campers to stay home if you don’t feel well. Mentally or physically - we all want to do our part in keeping the CG Community healthy!
Exciting news! We are distributing at-home and virtual workouts for you starting TOMORROW!
The CDC also recommends those who are at high-risk for contracting illness to limit public exposure as much as possible so we’re bringing CG to you - wherever you are. Whether you stay at home or come to Camp, we want to support you!
- We are designing at-home workouts for you, check back here for more updates!
- We will be offering virtual workouts on our CG Facebook page (Follow us HERE.)
- Your Trainers will be hosting Facebook Live workouts during their Camp so you can tune in!
Important Location Changes
There are some temporary location closures, which we are updating regularly. Camps may look a little different (tweaking the time) and the location may be changing as we work to provide the best CG experience possible. Please be sure to check the CG website to find all active locations here: campgladiator.com/locations
We are closely monitoring the situation and we will be prepared to go fully virtual soon.
Here’s to staying #CGStrong!
Best Practices for Zoom Workouts
Hey Campers, we are SO excited to have you join us for our first-ever six-week virtual workout challenge. We know Zoom might be new to a lot of you so we listed out a ‘how-to’ article to walk you through the process step-by-step!Read More