Camp Gladiator is looking for experienced, professional and certified trainers to join Camp Gladiator as partners in the largest boot camp in the nation. Be a successful fitness instructor and owner/operator for the award-winning outdoor group fitness program!
The CG Trainer Onboarding process is a series of steps to complete an interview-type process to see if the interested trainer is qualified to become a CG Trainer. By completing these steps there is still no guarantee of the opportunity to become a CG Trainer.
1. APPLY: Complete the application on the Careers page.
2. ATTEND: Attend CG workouts in your area to experience the CG program and to prepare for the CG audition.
3. AUDITION: Attend a CG Audition.
4. INTERN: If you are invited past the CG Audition, you will be invited to start the CG Trainer Internship process as a camper and assistant trainer.
5. ACADEMY: If you are invited past the CG Audition and Internship process, you will be asked to attend CG Academy, a three-day corporate workshop.
Camp Gladiator Trainers are called Operators. Similar to the Chick-Fil-A business model, our trainers operate locations and receive the lionshare of the profit they generate. The short answer is through the power of teamwork we are able to completely dominate our competition. CG is built by trainers, for trainers, and has the most rewarding pay structure in the industry.
In addition to being the fastest growing fitness movement in the United States, Camp Gladiator has been voted “Best Of” by virtually every publication and ranking agency in existence, including Competitor, D Magazine, Austin Fit, Rare Magazine, and WFAA. There are many reasons for our success – here’s a few:
1. More Locations – When we move into a city, our campers can attend any and all locations as many times as they like. In Dallas-Fort Worth, for example, our campers can choose from over 100 separate locations that operate nearly 600 sessions per four week camp. Customers would have to drive past three or four CG locations to get to a more expensive competitor with most likely an inferior trainer.
2. Lowest Cost – Our initial price point is lower than virtually every other camp. Our discounts are better than any other camp, and our campers receive an immediate credit for referring a friend. We believe group fitness should be available to everyone, and we price our camps accordingly.
3. More Fun – No, we do not wear combat boots and yell at you. No, you will not fear for your life. What we promise is a fun, challenging, and competitive environment where men and women of all ages and fitness levels can push themselves. CG is more than a boot camp, it’s a way of life.
4. Better Trainers – Many other boot camps are owned by a phenomenal trainer, but there is little reason for another phenomenal trainer to work for them. The great ones simply go out and start their own boot camp. Camp Gladiator changed all that. We created a way for All-Star trainers to work under the same brand name, an unstoppable force offering the ultimate value to our customers. Our trainers are certified and have great experience. Many are former collegiate, professional, and Olympic athletes and are at the top of their game.
Our Headquarters support team in Austin, TX offers all of the following support to our trainers Nationwide:
- Customer Service & Registration: Camper Phone & Email Questions, Registration Processes, Credit Card Processing, Credit Card Collections
- Accounting: All payment and accounting for all trainers, including hourly trainers hired to support our Operators
- Marketing: Website Creation & Maintenance, Marketing Materials, Merchandise, Multimedia, Social Media, Newsletters & More
- Technology: State of the Art, Custom System with Unique Online Registration, Trainer Access, Check-in System & Mobile App
- Region Support: Trainer Communication, Insurance, Contracts, W9s, Events, Newsletters, Promotions & Partnerships
INFO SESSION: See Dallas Info Session
AUDITION: See Dallas Audition
INFO SESSION: Thursday, February 13 from 2:00p – 3:30p at Alfredo’s Mexcian Cafe – 3409 S. Broadway, Edmond, OK 73013
AUDITION: Thursday, February 13 from 4:00p – 5:00p at Stephenson Park – S Littler Ave. and E. 4th Street, Edmond, OK 73034