Camp Gladiator is looking for experienced, professional and certified trainers to join Camp Gladiator as partners in the largest boot camp in the nation. Be a successful fitness instructor and owner/operator for the award-winning outdoor group fitness program!
The CG Trainer On Boarding Process is a series of steps to complete an interview-type process to see if the interested trainer is qualified to become a CG Trainer. By completing these steps there is still no guarantee of the opportunity to become a CG Trainer.
1. APPLY: Complete the application on the Careers page.
2. ATTEND: Attend CG workouts in your area to experience the CG program and to prepare for the CG audition.
3. AUDITION: Attend a CG Audition.
4. INTERN: If you are invited past the CG Audition, you will be invited to start the CG Trainer Internship process as a camper and assistant trainer.
5. ACADEMY: If you are invited past the CG Audition and Internship process, you will be asked to attend CG Academy, a three-day corporate workshop.
Camp Gladiator Trainers are called Operators. Similar to the Chick-Fil-A business model, our trainers operate locations and receive the lionshare of the profit they generate. The short answer is through the power of teamwork we are able to completely dominate our competition. CG is built by trainers, for trainers, and has the most rewarding pay structure in the industry.
In addition to being the fastest growing fitness movement in the United States, Camp Gladiator has been voted “Best Of” by virtually every publication and ranking agency in existence, including Competitor, D Magazine, Austin Fit, Rare Magazine, and WFAA. There are many reasons for our success – here’s a few:
1. More Locations – When we move into a city, our campers can attend any and all locations as many times as they like. In Dallas-Fort Worth, for example, our campers can choose from over 100 separate locations that operate nearly 600 sessions per four week camp. Customers would have to drive past three or four CG locations to get to a more expensive competitor with most likely an inferior trainer.
2. Lowest Cost – Our initial price point is lower than virtually every other camp. Our discounts are better than any other camp, and our campers receive an immediate $25 credit for referring a friend. We believe group fitness should be available to everyone, and we price our camps accordingly.
3. More Fun – No, we do not wear combat boots and yell at you. No, you will not fear for your life. What we promise is a fun, challenging, and competitive environment where men and women of all ages and fitness levels can push themselves. CG is more than a boot camp, it’s a way of life.
4. Better Trainers – Many other boot camps are owned by a phenomenal trainer, but there is little reason for another phenomenal trainer to work for them. The great ones simply go out and start their own boot camp. Camp Gladiator changed all that. We created a way for All-Star trainers to work under the same brand name, an unstoppable force offering the ultimate value to our customers. Our trainers are certified and have great experience. Many are former collegiate, professional, and Olympic athletes and are at the top of their game.
Our Headquarters support team in Austin, TX offers all of the following support to our trainers Nationwide:
- Customer Service & Registration: Camper Phone & Email Questions, Registration Processes, Credit Card Processing, Credit Card Collections
- Accounting: All payment and accounting for all trainers, including hourly trainers hired to support our Operators
- Marketing: Website Creation & Maintenance, Marketing Materials, Merchandise, Multimedia, Social Media, Newsletters & More
- Technology: State of the Art, Custom System with Unique Online Registration, Trainer Access, Check-in System & Mobile App
- Region Support: Trainer Communication, Insurance, Contracts, W9s, Events, Newsletters, Promotions & Partnerships
INFO SESSION: TBA
INFO SESSION: Wednesday, January 22 from 2:00p – 3:30p at CG Arena – 9185 Research Blvd., Austin, Texas 78758
AUDITION: Tuesday, January 28 from 12:00p – 1:30p at Butler Park – 1000 Barton Springs Rd., Austin, TX 78704
INFO SESSION: Sunday, January 19 from 1:00p – 2:30p at Mile High Academy – 711 E Yale Ave., Denver, CO 80210
AUDITION: Sunday, January 19 from 2:30p – 4:00p at Mile High Academy – 711 E Yale Ave., Denver, CO 80210
INFO SESSION: Friday, January 24 from 2:00p – 3:30p at Irving Bible Church – 2435 Kinwest Parkway, Irving, TX 75063
AUDITION: Friday, January 24 from 4:00p – 5:30p at IBC East Parking Lot (Kinwest Pkwy and Regent Blvd) – 2435 Kinwest Parkway, Irving, TX 75063
INFO SESSION: See Dallas Info Session
AUDITION: See Dallas Audition
INFO SESSION: Thursday, January 16 from 4:00p – 5:30p at Staybridge Suites – 501 Texas Ave., Webster, TX 77598
INFO SESSION: Thursday, January 30 from 11:00a – 12:30p at Comfort Suites Kingwood / Humble – 22223 Highway 59 North, Humble, TX 77339
INFO SESSION: Thursday, February 6 from 4:00p – 5:30p at Staybridge Suites – 501 Texas Ave., Webster, TX 77598
AUDITION: Thursday, January 16 from 6:00p-7:00p at Walter Hall Park – 807 Highway 3, League City, TX 77573
AUDITION: Thursday, February 6 from 6:00p-7:00p at Walter Hall Park – 807 Highway 3, League City, TX 77573
INFO SESSION: Friday, January 17 from 2:00p – 3:30p at Doll Factory – 1910 West Temple Street, Los Angeles, CA 90026
AUDITION: Saturday, January 18 from 9:00a – 10:30a at North Weddington Park – 10844 Acama Dr., North Hollywood, CA 91602
INFO SESSION: Wednesday, January 29 from 1:00p – 2:30p at Broadmoor Baptist Church – 41110 Youree Dr., Shreveport, LA 71105
AUDITION: Wednesday, January 29 from 2:30p – 4:00p at AC Steere Park – 4009 Youree Dr., Shreveport, LA 71105
INFO SESSION: Tuesday, January 14 from 12:00p – 1:30p at Alfredo’s Mexcian Cafe – 3409 S. Broadway, Edmond, OK 73013
AUDITION: Tuesday, January 14 from 2:30p – 4:00p at Stephenson Park – S Littler Ave. and E. 4th Street, Edmond, OK 73034
INFO SESSION: Wednesday, January 22 from 3:00p – 4:30p at American Lung Association – 851 Outer Road, Orlando, FL 32814
AUDITION: Wednesday, January 22 from 6:15p – 7:45p at Blue Jacket Park – 2501 General Rees Ave., Orlando, FL 32814
INFO SESSION: Friday, January 10 from 2:00p – 3:30p at Jaycee Community Center – 2405 Wade Ave., Raleigh NC 27607
AUDITION: Friday, January 10 from 4:30p – 6:00p at Jaycee Park Softball Field 2 – 2405 Wade Ave., Raleigh NC 27607
INFO SESSION: Friday, January 24 from 2:30p – 4:00p at Hyatt Place – 295 Lakeview Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
AUDITION: Saturday, January 25 from 9:30a – 11:00a at Trinity Park – 200 Trinity Place, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
INFO SESSION: Friday, February 7 from 2:00p – 3:30p at Alamo Heights United Methodist Church – 825 East Basse Road, San Antonio, TX 78209
AUDITION: Friday, February 7 from 4:00p – 5:30p at Alamo Heights United Methodist Church (Field behind church) – 825 East Basse Road, San Antonio, TX 78209
INFO SESSION: Friday, January 24 from 2:00p – 3:30p at Ryde for Life Studio – 12719 Race Track Road, Tampa, FL 33626
AUDITION: Friday, January 24 from 4:00p – 5:30p at Ryde for Life Studio – 12719 Race Track Road, Tampa, FL 33626
INFO SESSION: Saturday, February 8 from 11:00a – 12:30p at Waco Chamber of Commerce – 101 S. Third St., Waco, TX 76701
INFO SESSION: Saturday, February 8 from 3:00p – 4:30p at Mayborn Student Center (UMHB) – 900 College St., Belton, TX 76513